Sprout, the AUA Preschool English Program, is a project that belongs to the Center for Research in Applied Linguistics at the American University of Armenia.
AUA Sprout provides high quality English-medium educational services to 3-5-year-old children. The key components of the program include:
- Creating a natural environment for children with plenty of opportunity to engage in activities that they are naturally attracted to;
- Nurturing children's talents for languages, independence, service, responsibility, and other qualities inherent in all children.
Play sessions consist of group and individual activities:
- listening to stories told by teacher from picture books
- arts and crafts activities: drawing, coloring, painting with brushes, finger-painting, clay modeling, cutting, gluing, and more
- singing and other exercises to develop appreciation of music
- playing with open-ended toys, such as blocks and geometric shapes
- simple cooking projects and having snacks
- physical activity
- simple clean-up activities
- gardening and taking care of plants and animals
- playing in the playground
|One Child Only||Two Siblings||More Than Two Siblings|
|For general public||20,000 AMD||15,000 AMD per child||13,000 AMD per child|
|For AUA affiliates||18,000 AMD||13,000 AMD per child||10,000 AMD per child|
If you choose to withdraw your child from the Program, the following fees apply:
- A fixed administrative fee of 5,000 AMD regardless of the number of children enrolled from the household.
- A fee for the play sessions that the child has attended for the paid period.
Parents during Play Sessions
Parents leave their children during play sessions. If your child(ren) feel insecure staying during play sessions without you, you welcome stay in a waiting room.
If you would like to contact us, call us at 096-696-880, 096-696-880 or fill out the form below.